Ellis Black Green Solid Lens
Four months. More than 50 production steps. Handcrafted with care. The Ellis is designed with larger lenses in a timeless square shape. Ideal for larger faces or those who prefer a slightly oversized style.
- Handcrafted from organic- and biodegradable acetate
- 100% UV protective Carl Zeiss Vision lenses
- Japanese 5-barrell stainless steel hinges
- Teflon-coated hinge screws to reduce floppy arms
- Saddle nose bridge
- Double horizontal rivets on temples and front
- Includes protective case, cleaning cloth and box for storage
Aviator pilots of the 1930s are often credited with making green lenses popular, choosing to wear them due to their ability to work in both sunny and low-light environments while reducing glare and brightening shadows. All our lenses feature anti-scratch and anti-reflective treatment with 100% UVA/UVB protection. Made by renowned German lens- and optics manufacturer Carl Zeiss.